Monday, May 7, 2012

Spielzeugkisten / Toy Boxes

Schnell ein paar Schuhkartons in Spielzeugkisten verwandeln!
Make toy boxes from shoe boxes!

Man braucht:
You need:
  •  Schuhkartons / shoe boxes
  •  Klebestift / gluestick
  •  Geschenkpapier / gift wrap paper
Toy boxes from shoe boxes 1    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Toy boxes from shoe boxes 2    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Toy boxes from shoe boxes 3    wesens-art.blogspot.com
Quick and easy!

Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great idea to spruce up those old shoe boxes!


    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your activity house on my round tuit post this week!

    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking this one to a Round Tuit too!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is the cutest idea and I'm going to totally use this for the little ones in my life. Thanks for sharing on Creative Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There it is a very clever recycling idea, and most of all do have a pair of shoe boxes at home that we are not using, why not giving them a new look and using them?.. I like this idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for recycling old shoe boxes!! You are so clever. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. Thank you so much for linking it up to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...